KN95 Face Mask STK9501
This product meets the requirements of recently amended EU Standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles.
Products are classified by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance FFP2, also by usability and clogging resistance
Before fitting device, ensure hands are clean. All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
1. With reverse side up and using the tab, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Bend slightly at centre of the noseclip.
2. Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
3. Cup respirator in one hand with open side towards face. Take both straps in other hand. Hold respirator under chin, with nosepiece up, and pull straps over head.
4. Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears. Straps must not be twisted. Adjust top and bottom panels for a comfortable fit, ensuring panels and chin tab are not folded in.
5. Using both hands, mould noseclip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal. Pinching the noseclip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator performance.
6. The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.